Saturday, November 26, 2005

Murder victim's widow faces felony drug charges

Rebecca Kullie, whose husband, Jim John Kullie, was beaten to death with a tire iron May 25 in Lamar Heights, has a Dec. 14 hearing in Jasper County Circuit Court after being arrested by the Joplin Police Department Oct. 3 on felony charges of possession of a controlled substance and possession of chemicals with the intent to manufacture a controlled substance.
Ms. Kullie, 40, Seneca, will also be in Jasper County Circuit Court Dec. 13 for a hearing on misdemeanor DWI and marijuana possession charges. Both of those crimes allegedly occurred Feb. 10, according to court records.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, didn't know this was even on here, Thanks Angel as far as the other, hum you don't know the truth! I did not conspire to have my husband killed. Me and my husband made our mistakes. Stupid for allowing snitches and the truth is Mark Wilson ol lady Debra Flores Lopez was doing the dirty deeds Gary Boyd ask my husband to give him a ride out to marks and they were setting up john thomas the us Marshall's ans FBI, dea was beating the do out of Gary Boyd and John Kulli saved his raggedy behind why I'll never know. My husband said they are after him I just thought his meds was affecting him there's more. Gantz was the dea involved and some lost money. Oh yeah the drug thing was a setup so I couldn't testify. I seen the computer in cop car. So annoymous keep on judging and you'll get the same thing when you meet you maker. I pray for all that was involved because if this happen to my family who else had it happened to I love my husband to this day! And the police are to Serve and Protect not play a game of Monoply with peoples lives . Rebecca Kullie.