Tuesday, November 29, 2005

No truth to DNR rumor

There is absolutely no truth to the rumor that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources was called to Crowder College Monday to investigate a foul odor emanating from State Senator Gary Nodler's press conference.
A source who has spent considerable time in Carthage dealing with the RES smell and in Neosho dealing with the Moark chicken odor told The Turner Report, "The odor at Crowder has nothing to do with the environment, it's just the smell of another election year approaching."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great!!!!

Anonymous said...

So Randy, do you support or oppose Nodler's bill?

Anonymous said...

Now that's funny

Anonymous said...

NOT

Anonymous said...

When I'm near Mr. Nodler, I often detect a foul odor … and a lot of hot air. But I'm not around him much, as I tend to avoid really bad movies. Thanks. Your post brightened my day.