Friday, November 11, 2005

Hastings signing is Saturday


It's just a little more than 24 hours before my novel, "Small Town News," has its first Joplin signing and I am looking forward to seeing many old friends and hopefully, seeing some new ones. I also invite my enemies to drop by and buy the book. I will be happy to sign it for you, too.
I will be at Hastings from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the area behind the book desk where the coffeepot is. More than 50 copies of the book will be available, and on the chance that all of those are sold, orders will be taken for more and those copies will be autographed, as well.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Turner. It's Roni. Your favorite student. lol. I'll be at the signing tomorrow and I even talked my mom into giving me money for your book. Anyway, I have to go. See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

I won't be there.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Randy but I will not be able to make it to your book signing. Thanks for the invite.

Anonymous said...

Are you planning a big Shingding after the signing??

Anonymous said...

This shindig better have coke and hookers...

Anonymous said...

Well, Mr. Turner, you have......interesting friends. lol. Joey and Kellen really get on my nerves! When are you just going to give them a referral and send them to the office?