Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New links added to Turner Report

I've added three links and removed one from the list on the right-hand side of this page.
It is with sadness that I finally remove The Curbstone Critic link. I left it up for a while as a tribute to the late John Stone. I rarely agreed with anything he wrote in his blog, but he had an entertaining (and extremely politically incorrect) way of writing.
The three new blogs, all political in nature, are: Missouri Politics, Ozark Politics, and 24th State. Please check them out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Do you have something a little less donkey blue? Jesus Turner. Run for office. Oh that's right, demos don't get elected around here. Probably something to do with a 'less is more' concept when it comes to government involvement in our lives.

Randy said...

I don't recall you describing me as adding elephant red when I put such obviously conservative sites as The Pulse, The Source, Jericho's Journal, The Radical Republican, Show-Me Daily or John Combest's Blog on my site. I have no problem with putting Republican and Republican-leaning links on my site, and there have been several occasions when I have pointed out Democrats who were in the wrong. Apparently, people like you think I have to agree with Republicans all the time or I'm a liberal. That kind of thinking is pathetic.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Randy.

To wtf - you should follow the links. I'm clearly a center right conservative, and Randy just linked to me.

hmm - I thought the Turner Report was on my blogroll - guess I forgot to republish.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a Republican. And I missed the other links when you posted them, so my apologies then.

Randy said...

No problem. I always enjoy reading opinions from all sides of the political spectrum, whether I agree with them or not. I long ago learned that no one has cornered the market on political wisdom. Thanks for commenting.