Monday, August 12, 2013

Turner Report to beef up Missouri government, education coverage

With our new project Inside Joplin underway, I have been asked what is going to happen to the Turner Report.

The answer is simple- I plan to drastically increase my coverage of Missouri state government and education issues with more stories and more commentary than before.

There will be a few crossover items from Inside Joplin, but for the most part my plan is to have one post each day in which I place links to the latest Inside Joplin stories. I plan to do the same thing on Inside Joplin for the Turner Report.

I also intend to keep writing for Huffington Post and Daily Kos and I am working on a new book for early next year about how my teaching career at Joplin came to an end.

If you have any tips for ideas for stories, or areas you would like me to look into, write me at rturner229@hotmail.com.

I am extremely interested in any stories about education from anywhere in this state.

No comments: