Tuesday, May 04, 2021

Josh Hawley: I won't apologize for standing with the protesters January 6- send me money


Josh Hawley is showing no regret over his support for those who came to Washington D. C. (including a few from this area) in an effort stop a non-existent steal.

The Hawley campaign sent the following message earlier today. As usual, I have removed the links. If you want to donate to this guy, you will have to go to some other website.

Democrats are always pointing the finger at conservatives, hurling insults and allegations, and demanding an apology.

They’ve called for me to be censored, expelled, arrested, and much worse!

If you know anything about me, you know I’m not in the business of appeasing Democrats, the mainstream media, Big Tech, or woke, mega-corporations.








The media STILL wants me to apologize for standing with those exercising their constitutional right to peaceful protest on January 6th.

Denouncing those who participated in the criminal riot in DC was not enough for the left, even though democrat leaders played a pivotal role in stoking a whole summer’s worth of deadly violence all across America.

The left attacks me because they hate my message of breaking up Big-Tech (the dems censorship arm), and trust-busting the mega-corporations (the dems funding arm).

My message is simple — I will continue to take a stand for conservatism without apology.

I’ll never back down from taking a stand against those opposed to liberty and freedom, and it’s time we stopped trying to make democrats happy!

STAND WITH JOSH HAWLEY
(Donation link removed)

In Liberty,

Josh


DONATE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Randy, you have really let this guy take up residence in your head.

Anonymous said...

This guy is a disgusting representation of my state.