Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Carthage R-9 superintendent announces retirement


Carthage R-9 Superintendent Mark Baker announced his retirement today.

Baker, who has been with the district for 30 years, will remain on the job through June 30.

The following announcement was posted on the R-9 District's Facebook page:

With emotions ranging from sadness to happiness, anxiousness to relief, but eventually I know I will experience joy, I am announcing my retirement effective June 30, 2023.








It is hard to believe around 30 years ago this month I was hired to be part of the Tiger family. I've been blessed to work alongside people who truly care about all students performing to the best of their abilities experiencing the support only the Carthage community can provide has been uplifting. Most importantly, we have great children in Carthage.

It has been my honor to serve the children, staff and Carthage community as a teacher, coach and administrator.

God bless.

Mark

No comments: