Wednesday, July 06, 2005

25-year-old from Florida headed to KODE

Sometimes I start writing something, then totally forget about following up on it. Unfortunately, it probably has something to do with my advancing age.
In the June 29 Turner Report, I printed the following brief comment:
-(Alan) Matthews is certainly doing a bangup job filling in while the search for Jimmy Siedlecki's replacement continues (at KODE). It would be a shame if he got passed over for some 25-year-old from Florida.
My understanding is that a 25-year-old from Florida will take over the anchoring duties next Monday. I received the information about Siedlecki's replacement from a source connected to KODE. I will say that I did very little to follow up on the information so I do not have the man's name or any other background information. Poor reporting, I know, but remember this is not only not my primary source of income...it is not a source of income.
Anyone who has any more information, send it my way. It would be much appreciated.

No comments: