Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Turner Report traffic tops one million mark

I don't know exactly when it happened, but sometime today The Turner Report received its one millionth unique visitor, according to Site Meter.

While that number is dwarfed by sites like The Huffington Post, it still seems improbable to me that this site has had that much traffic in the five years since I hooked up with Site Meter.

At the moment, today's traffic stands at 2,679 unique visitors, primarily fueled by coverage of the sentencing hearing for former Kanakuk Kamp director Pete Newman.

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank YOU for covering the Newman case!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate your covering the Newman case. What crazinees in SW Missouri must be exposed. Not Newman himself, but the cover-up by Kanakuk officials.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your coverage. Thanks for covering an important case for many of us who would be left with no information at all. I hope that you continue to track any new developments in the case - particularly if there will be civil suits filed against Kanakuk for the 2003 coverup.

Anonymous said...

I check the Turner Report at least once a day. It's not just the Newman case. I think it's just a very good blog.