Friday, August 10, 2007

Myers replaces Shirley as 129th District treasurer

Joplin CPA Nick Myers has replaced Allen Shirley as treasurer for the 129th District Republican Legislative Committee, according to documents filed July 12 with the Missouri Ethics Commission.
Myers' daughter Victoria had already been serving as the committee's deputy treasurer.
Nick Myers is also treasurer for the campaign committees of Ron Richard, the Southwest Missouri Leadership PAC(formerly the Nodler Leadership PAC) and Sandra Thomas CPA for State Auditor.

3 comments:

Tom Hanna said...

He's also Newton Country Republican Central Committee Chairman. I'm sure there are quite a few other positions. He's been a Republican workhorse for over 20 years. I'm pretty sure he also serves on the board of some charitable and community organizations. But that's ok, your obvious point, that he works really hard at what he believes in, is well taken.

Randy said...

You're showing your own bias. I was simply reporting facts. Believe me, if I want to comment on those facts, I generally do so.

Anonymous said...

Myers continues to do political work...so what? Would that more people would devote more time to political parties and candidates.

Nick is a nice guy who works hard and takes an interest in many things. I ran into him at the dedication of the new Carver building. He wasn't passing out campaign literature, but was just there showing support like a good many others. I didn't see you, Randy.

It was a hot day...Was the "kitchen" too hot?