Saturday, November 16, 2019

The Buck Starts Here arrives in Joplin, copies available for order, special deals offered

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when the first copies of my new book, The Buck Starts Here: Harry S. Truman and the City of Lamar, arrived at my apartment.

Signed copies of the book are now available at Changing Hands Book Shoppe, Always Buying Books and The Book Guy in Joplin.

I will be in Lamar setting up retail outlets next week and will have information soon about signings.








Signed copies of the books can also be ordered directly from me through PayPal for $20. PayPal adds the shipping and Joplin sales tax to the amount.

I am also offering two combination deals. Anyone ordering a copy of The Buck Starts Here, can also have a copy of either Lost Angels: The Murders of Rowan Ford and Doug Ringler or Newton County Memories for $5.

For those who prefer not to use PayPal or a credit card, send a check for $22 for The Buck Starts Here or $27 for either the Truman book and Lost Angels or the Truman book and Newton County Memories.

If you would like to have the book signed to someone in particular (as a gift, for instance), be sure to let me know.


Book Combination Offers

No comments: