Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Black history diversity program topic of Southwest Missouri Democrats Town Hall

(From Southwest Missouri Democrats)

Southwest Missouri Democrats February Town Hall will be held Wednesday, 7 PM, at the Minnie Hackney Community Service Center at 110 S. Main St., Joplin.

February is Black History month but as a party we strive to honor diversity and racial equity every day. Southwest Missouri Democrats has committed to building communities where all recognize Black Lives Matter and we are very excited to have D'Andre L. Jones lead a conversation about what this means for Democrats at our Town Hall.








 D’Andre L. Jones – PLMSW, MA, BSE joins us as our presenter for a Diversity Workshop. As Northwest Arkansas continues to experience unprecedented growth, D’Andre’s leadership and efforts championing diversity, inclusion and equity contributes in a powerful way.

D’Andre Jones is a native of Joiner, and is a licensed social worker in the state of Arkansas. He served on the Joiner City Council for three terms and served as staff liaison for US Congressman Marion Berry 1st Congressional District. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marion Berry??!! Does he smoke crack , as well? This is why Democrats can't gain ANY traction in this area. So quick to cozy up to the most radical among us. BLM? Really? The Democrats have done nothing for this black man, except to use and abuse me. I may vote for Trump, I may not, but I definitely won't be voting "D".

Anonymous said...

Whoops, wrong Marion Berry, my apologies to him. Might as well be though, from the looks of his voting record.

Anonymous said...

Nice work there Inspector Clouseau.

Openly asking if the former staffer (who does happen to be a black man) smokes crack because you thought he was the former staffer of a black former elected official?

There's a word for that.

Give me an "R"!

Give me an "A"!

Give me a "C"!

Give me an "I"!

Give me an "S"!

Give me an "M"!


What does that spell Inspector Clouseau?






Anonymous said...

It spells "D-E-F-L-E-C-T-I-N-G." Like a good "D" slave. And Marion Berry Sr. WAS a crackhead extraordinaire. And no "D" slaves cared then and no "D" slaves care now. Just like so many of you "D" slaves are going to fall in the Bloom-frisker. No one will care.

Anonymous said...

And more whites smoke crack than blacks. Let me get this straight, it's racist to point out that an elected official smoked crack? Which he did, it's on video. And btw, it was Marion Berry sr.'s AIDES that bought the crack for him.