Thursday, February 27, 2020

Hawley: Bernie Sanders would be a disaster for Democrats, he has a taste for authoritarian governments

Sen. Josh Hawley, R-MO, who may appear on Fox News more often than Sean Hannity, offered his thoughts about the leader in the Democratic presidential race, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vermont, during an interview with the network Wednesday:

Hawley accused Sanders of wanting to remake America into China or Cuba and would be a disaster for the Democrats should he receive his party's nomination:

I mean, if you praise Cuba and you praise China, I don’t know how there’s any other conclusion. I mean this is a guy who clearly has a taste for authoritarian governments, who thinks that the United States needs to look more like these authoritarian regimes. I mean, that just isn’t America.

I am guessing some of you are going to want add your thoughts on this. After all, it would be a scary thing if we ever had a present with an affection for authoritarian governments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does it take an authentic boot-licker to make that claim?