Wednesday, March 03, 2021

Josh Hawley: I am proud of my objection to Joe Biden's electoral votes- send me money


Everybody's out to get poor Josh Hawley.

You could almost feel sorry for him, if he wasn't luxuriating in his own pity party and, of course, fund raising off it.

Hawley sent the following pitch to supporters today:

You may have seen the news; I spoke at CPAC over the weekend, and made quite a few headlines.

While normally I would say, don’t believe everything you read in the press, I can tell you the headlines are true. 








I am proud of my objection to certifying Joe Biden’s electoral votes, and I will not stop fighting the overreach of Big Tech or the radical left.

Needless to say, the mainstream media, Democrats, and weak-kneed Republicans were greatly offended, which says all you need to know.

I won’t back down from them, but I can’t do it alone — I need your support.

Donate today, and join me in fighting the dangerous policies coming out of Washington, Silicon Valley, Hollywood, and the other Democrat strongholds.

 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this an example of what some people on the internet call "pimp culture"?


Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Randy, get a life!
You are obsessed with Hawley & Long.
The Dems won the election, you can stop with the TDS now.
Get some professional help.

Rushman said...

Rock on Josh! The election was stolen and EVERYONE knows it!

Mo Rage said...


You can't get much more cynical or money grubbing than Donald J "Jenius" Trump or our own Josh Hawley..

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows the election was stolen. We know for a fact that Hillary Clinton and Barack HUSSEIN Obummer hacked into the voting systems and changed all the votes to make Donald look silly!

This comment contains 100% pure sarcasm, no truth is to be taken from these statements.

In truth, Donald Trump lost the election fair and square. This is an undebatable fact, not an opinion. Unless you live in a fantasy world, then you are allowed to believe things that aren't true, personally, I still believe in the tooth fairy.