Thursday, November 18, 2021

Ash Grove Republican: If a lawmaker supports a (mask mandate) yank that noose around the official's collar and unelect 'em


In a Facebook post Tuesday, Sen. Mike Moon, R-Ash Grove, seemed to be particularly pleased with himself over giving airline employees a hard time over an announcement about a federal mask mandate.

Moon, who is a candidate for the 7th District Congressional seat currently held by Billy Long, asked each employee he ran into if he or she could tell him what federal law requires masks.

And, of course, he ended his post with a lecture on tyranny.

Thankfully, Moon was not one of those passengers who get violent when they are asked to wear a mask, but is someone really fighting "tyranny" when they give a hard time to people who are just doing their jobs and don't have any choice in the matter?







Moon's post is printed below:

While sitting in the DFW airport, an announcement was made: “failure to wear a mask while in the airport is a violation of federal law” (and, subject to some sort of punishment).

As I boarded the plane in Springfield, MO (on my way to Dallas), I ask the flight attendant if she could cite the federal law requiring masks during flight. She pointed to the cockpit. I asked her to ask the pilot to cite the law for me.

As I debarked the aircraft when we landed in Dallas, I asked the attendant whether or not she found the federal law. The pilot was standing in the doorway and she nodded to him. I think he was waiting for me.

The pilot told me company policy required him to recite the warning.

I told him I understood, but could he cite a federal law. I continued: I’ve been searching and all I can find relates to U.S.C. 49 (the presidential executive order mentions this chapter).

When I finished my brief monologue, he retorted, “but a federal law?!?!” (He seemed to agree with me!)

Folks, there’s no law passed by Congress to require masks on flights!

And, the tyrannical edicts coming from anyone (other than lawmakers) is just that - tyrannical!

And, let me tell ya’, if a lawmaker supports a tyrannical law - yank that “noose” around the official’s collar and unelect ‘em!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plenty of these MAGA airport @$$holes are getting arrested and banned for their ignorantly stupid deficance of company and government laws and policies.

I kind of suspect the rebiblicant from Ash Grove is a big talker who doesn't have the nuts to get himself arrested or banned for what he claims to believe.

He'll do just fine with the voters, he's as full of hot air and bovine feces as Billy.

Anonymous said...

Self proclaimed 'christian' lawmaker hinting at lynching lawmakers who don't support your policies?

And, let me tell ya’, if a lawmaker supports a tyrannical law - yank that “noose” around the official’s collar and unelect ‘em!

"Why soitanly! Nyuck nyuck!"

Anonymous said...

I am a Card Carrying Republican - - But some of the Stuff these Idiots come up with and Tout are just Ridiculous. Can we all do the "Right Thing" - and Stop Trying to Get 15-Minutes of Fame and Infamous Glory - -

The Truth - People Died from Covid, and Continue to Die from Covid - This is not about Republicans or Democrats or your Freedoms, Rights - Personal or Religious - People need to do the "Right Thing" - what is best for their - Country, Family, and Friends - - What Happened to America - - When we All went in one Direction for the Betterment of the USA and our Families...

It seems Absurd - For these Anti-Vaxxers - who get Covid - and then end up in the Hospital - Begging for Treatment and then Telling All who will Listen - "Please Get my Family and Kids Vaccinated" - Which is to Late - For Them - and taking up Hospital Space and Hospital Resources - Doctors and Nurses - while other People with Medical Emergencies are having to wait for a Hospital Bed to become empty - because these Anti-Vaxxers - Would not do the Right Thing....

And the Big Kicker is - BOTH TRUMP AND BIDEN GOT THEIR COVID VACCINES -
SO ALL YOU IDIOTS ON BOTH SIDES - - DON'T GET YOU VACCINES - WE NEED MORE SPACE ON THIS BIG BLUE PLANET.