Saturday, May 27, 2006

Link to Joplin Business Journal added

I have added a link to the Joplin Business Journal in the links area of this page. I had an opportunity to see a few issues of it today at the public library and while there was nothing particularly outstanding about it, it did appear to be a serviceable business publication. The Journal is a publication of Asay Publishing.
I have yet to see its competitor, the Joplin Tri-State Business Journal, which is being produced by the same people who put out the Springfield Business Journal. It does not appear as if that publication has a website yet, but some of the work of its editor, former Joplin Globe writer Jeff Wells, can be found from time to time at the Springfield Business Journal link on this page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The name of the other publication is Joplin Tri-State Business.

Randy said...

Sorry, I probably would have known that if I had ever been able to see a copy.