Saturday, July 26, 2008

Harris: Star endorsement shows broader appeal


On the heels of his endorsement by the Kansas City Star, which has already been posted on-line and will run in the Sunday print edition, Rep. Jeff Harris, D-Columbia, notes that he is the only candidate who has received an endorsement for the Democratic nomination for attorney general outside of his home town:

The Star is the second major newspaper to endorse me in this campaign, and I am the only candidate to win the support of someone other than their hometown paper. The Star’s endorsement absolutely affirms our commitment to campaign in every corner of the Missouri.

This tremendous news comes just as our next television ad hits the air tomorrow. Like the Star’s endorsement, the ad highlights my comprehensive agenda as Attorney General, while also emphasizing my lifelong commitment to stand up for my beliefs.


Harris has also been endorsed by his hometown Columbia Daily Tribune.

No comments: