Friday, November 27, 2009

Newspaper Days restocked at Hastings after it sells out


Now that I have chastised the local media for running the usual Christmas shopping stories I will hypocritically provide one of my own:

When I stopped by Hastings in joplin about an hour ago, I discovered all copies of my new book, Newspaper Days, had sold out (I checked, no one had hidden them; they were actually purchased). I supplied some more, so the book should be back on the shelves by now, or at the latest by tomorrow morning.

The first signing for Newspaper Days is scheduled for next Saturday, December 6, 1 to 4 p.m. at Hastings. Call the store at 417-659-9828 to reserve a copy. Copies of my previous books, Small Town News, Devil's Messenger, and The Turner Report, will also be available that day.

For those who are not able to make the signing, books can be obtained through Amazon.com or other websites, or by sending a $22 check (to cover the book and shipping) to Randy Turner, 2306 E. 8th, Apt. G, Joplin, MO 64801.

2 comments:

Kathee Baird said...

Congrats, Randy!

Randy said...

Thanks, Kathee.