Monday, March 23, 2009

Jetton unveils new website


Former Speaker of the House Rod Jetton has unveiled a new website for his political consulting firm, Rod Jetton & Associates.

In a message to supporters announcing the new website, Jetton wrote:

Because you were one of my strongest supporters during my time as Speaker of the House, I wanted to let you know what I'm doing for conservative candidates around the state. As you already know, I was term limited from running for Speaker again in 2008. I knew I still wanted to help elect strong conservatives in our state and continue our fight for Missouri families, small businesses and traditional values.

You and I accomplished much together when I was leading the Missouri House. We eliminated alot of red tape on our small business owners, drastically reduced the number of abortion providers in the state, passed concealed carry and castle doctrine, and balanced the budget without raising your taxes. It's amazing that in just four short years, we were able to accomplish all of those things!

Now, I am no longer in elected office, but I am still working hard to elect solid conservatives. I'd like to invite you to my company's website (click here to visit) to see just what we do for these candidates. I'm proud to say that last year we helped Senator Luann Ridgeway raise more money than any other state Senate candidate has in Missouri history! The 2010 election cycle is going to be busier than ever - but I want you to know I'm doing everything I can to keep liberals from turning back the clock on our hard work.

Please don't hesitate to call or email me anytime if you have questions about campaigns or would like to get involved. I'm looking forward to continuing our work together for many years to come.

No comments: