Monday, August 02, 2010

Mike Moon issues final pre-election statement

Seventh District Congressional candidate Michael Moon issued the following statement today:

“All great change in America begins at the dinner table.” “I know in my heart that man is good, that what is right will always eventually triumph, and that there is a purpose and worth to each and every life,” said Ronald Reagan, 40th President of the United States of America.


“The legacy leadership of President Reagan has not been fully written or fully understood. The indelible imprint of his leadership is still the motivating message of Constitutional conservative candidates today. American Patriots in every county, city and small community, may you read Reagan's leadership and be inspired, as it does me, to continue the Ronald Reagan legacy of Godly leadership service to our country above self,” said Mike Moon.

Mike Moon is the Ronald Reagan Republican seeking to serve as the Representative in Congress for the 7th District. His common-sense values are clear and compelling. Like most citizens of Southwest Missouri, I am a hard-working family man, married for nearly 30 years to my college sweetheart, Denise, with whom we raised five home-schooled children. I take personal responsibility for my family by actually working two jobs – a successful cattle farm and 25 years with the same employer in the health care provider industry."

I have spoken to you, my fellow citizens of Southwest Missouri, in this series of final statements for MIKE MOON for Congress about Freedom, Prosperity, Strength, Money, Day One to 100, Turnout and now, finally, Legacy Leadership. My purpose in each was to give you not only a pithy point of Reaganisms, but to demonstrate how his vision and values inform and inspire the principles of my congressional candidacy. It is why our campaign labels me with the tag a Ronald Reagan Republican who is strict, straight and strong a common-sense Constitutional conservative.

Tomorrow Missouri votes! I will, of course, be strengthened by every voter who votes for MIKE MOON, the 3rd name on the ballot, for the Republican Representative for the United States Congress. Yet, as I have passionately declared from my first presence on the congressional campaign platform, my strength is ultimately sourced in GOD – my personal LORD and Savior, Jesus Christ.

No comments: