Thursday, March 08, 2012

Schoeller: I need your help to fight the liberal politicians, blogs, and media

Showing a lack of originality, secretary of state candidate Shane Schoeller launches into an attack on liberal bogeymen in his latest fundraising pitch. We are under attack by the liberals and we need your help today! Since announcing my candidacy for Secretary of State, I have stood firmly for our conservative values: I’ve led the fight to push for a commonsense Voter ID law (the Missouri House overwhelmingly passed my bill last month) I’ve launched a website called ShowMeVoterID.com to tell Governor Nixon to sign my Voter ID bill (unlike last year when he vetoed it!) And, in light of a recent study that states there are 24 million flawed registrations in the United States, including 1.8 million deceased people still registered to vote, I’ve stood up to liberal Secretary of State Robin Carnahan and called on her to clean up Missouri’s voter rolls And for my efforts…the liberal politicians, blogs and media have attacked me! I need your help today to fight back! Join our team by making an online contribution of $50, $25 or even $15, TODAY. Your generous contribution will allow us to spread our commonsense message to other conservatives like you to ensure our success in November! We believe it’s time we restore the integrity of the Missouri Secretary of State’s office. We must defend the sacred institutions that make our country great; fair elections and free enterprise.

1 comment:

MikePoundisamoron said...

Let's think of all the instances where we need photo ID's. How in the name of all that is constitutional is having to present an ID @ the polls "disenfranchising", "anti-elderly", "anti-poor", or the ol' liberal favorite: "Racist"?