Monday, April 27, 2009

Globe bloggers captivated by Natural Disaster video

What is it about Joplin Globe bloggers and their obsession with my rendition o"Secret Agent Man?"

For the second time, a Globe blogger has taken a shot at Natural Disaster's version of the Johnny Rivers classic. Today, it was Joe Hadsall, giving me payback for my post last week lamenting his use of the term "war chest" every time he mentions how much money a politician has in the bank.

Earlier, it was the Globe's booze blogger, Dave Woods, who even posted the You Tube "Secret Agent Man" video on his blog

Thanks for the publicity, guys. And thanks for inviting me to once again post "Secret Agent Man."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's no such thing as bad publicity. But there is such a thing as unintentional hilarity.

Randy said...

Perhaps, but I would still encourage the Globe reporters to keep blogging.

.ck. said...

I thought Secret Agent Man was great. And you do a pretty good Johnny Cash, too.