Saturday, January 11, 2020

Josh Hawley plea: I am a target because I am fighting for President Trump- send me money

In his campaign's latest pitch for cash, Sen. Josh Hawley stresses that he needs more money because Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer know he is not afraid of them and they are trying to run out of office.

Correct me, if I am wrong, but isn't the senator's next election in November 2024 nearly five years from now?

I'm sure the money will be heading this way anyway.

The pitch is printed below.

My Fellow Conservative,

This sham impeachment process has gone on long enough.

I have introduced a resolution that will allow the Senate to dismiss the articles of impeachment against our President.

The Democrats have been planning this since President Trump was elected, telling us that it was “urgent,” but now that the Constitution places this process in the hands of the Senate, they refuse to let the Senate have a trial.

My fight to end this impeachment has made me a target of the radical left. Now that they know I am not scared, they will stop at nothing to force me out of Washington. I need your help as I fight to defend our President.








Your donation of $1,000, $500, $250, even $200 could be what I need to continue this fight. Will you stand with me?

Why is Nancy Pelosi trying to obstruct the trial? The answer is easy: they have no proof.

In the House, they ran the process, only talked to people who would bolster their case and look good on the evening news. 

As a former Attorney General, I can tell you that once this process moves to a trial, where the Democrats will have to prove their case, everything falls apart.

In the real world, when a prosecutor fails to bring a case to trial, the case gets dismissed. The radical left is so out of touch that they have no idea how things work in reality.

It is time we ended this sham impeachment process and got back to the people’s business.

I am fighting for our President and our conservative values in Washington, DC and that has made me a target for Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

If I am going to succeed, I need to know you are standing with me. Please make your most generous donation today.

God Bless America,

No comments: