Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Diamond R-4 hires Eric Henningsen as middle school principal


(From the Diamond R-4 School District)

Eric Henningsen was hired at last Wednesday's Board meeting as our Middle School Principal for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year. 

Mr. Henningsen has been filling in as interim middle school principal since Dr. Glenn Coltharp's recent health issues and will be working closely with Dr. Coltharp the rest of the semester to help our students and staff have as seamless a transition as possible. 

Below is a short introduction from Mr. Henningsen. 








We are excited for Mr. Henningsen and his family as they make the Diamond community their home and look forward to seeing the instructional growth and leadership that he will provide in our Middle School!

"I am excited for the opportunity to continue my career as Diamond’s Middle School Principal! The middle school age group is where I have spent most of my experience as a math and P.E. teacher in Columbia, MO. 

"I am currently in my 10th year in education as the K-12 assistant principal at Diamond. My goal is to be the instructional leader our building needs and create a positive environment for students to feel welcomed to try new things and explore their interests. The students, faculty, and community have always been warm and supportive to my family since I started working in Diamond two years ago. Erica, Brynn, and I are looking forward to relocating and putting down roots in the Diamond community!"


No comments: