Saturday, June 20, 2015

Special deal on Silver Lining/No Child Left Alive combo

Bob Wolfe at Always Buying Books has a special starting today on a couple of my books.

Anyone who buys a copy of Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud can also buy my novel No Child Left Alive for the reduced price of $10.

No Child Left Alive, or as I call it, the book that got me fired, is featured in a portion of Silver Lining since my hearing was the first opportunity the public had to see just how far Joplin R-8 Superintendent C. J. Huff and his administrative team were willing to go to get what they wanted.

Silver Lining, No Child Left Alive, and my other books, including Scars from the Tornado, 5:41, Spirit of Hope, and Let Teachers Teach will be available a week from today, Saturday, June 27, when a Meet the Author/Book Signing event is held from 6 to 8 p.m. at VFW Post 3451, 110 Veterans Way, Joplin.

Hope to see you there.
***

No comments: