Tuesday, December 05, 2017

Message to Ivanka Trump: Could Roy Moore’s 'special place In hell’ be the U.S. Senate?

I have been thinking about this ever since I first heard Ivanka Trump's comment about Alabama U. S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

It is possible that she and her father are not at odds about Roy Moore,b but are in agreement?

That is the subject of my latest Inquisitr column. My contract does not permit me to post the entire column on the Turner Report, but I am allowed to post previews and here is how the column begins:

It has been painful to see how wrong the media has been about the Trumps and Alabama U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

Numerous cable news programs have followed video of President Trump’s statements supporting Moore with Ivanka Trump’s now famous quote in an Associated Press interview.

“There is a special place in hell for people who prey on children

Sure there is – they call it the U.S. Senate.


The column is supposed to be humorous. I will leave it up to you about whether it is funny or not and if, once again, I have crossed the line.

Check it out at this link and if you like it please feel free to share it. Thanks.

No comments: