Friday, April 14, 2023

Erin Snodgrass named Diamond Elementary principal


The Diamond R-4 School District hired Erin Snodgrass as elementary principal.

Snodgrass taught 11 years at Cecil Floyd Elementary.

She introduced herself on the district Facebook page today:

I am so excited about the opportunity to be your new Diamond Elementary Assistant Principal!

I was born and raised in Joplin. I come from a tight knit, small business owning and farming family. I have a 13 year old daughter named Olivia who is currently in 7th grade.








I have been in education for 13 years now with the majority of my experience in the world of elementary. I’ve taught kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, and 4th grade (Diamond Elementary this year). 

In addition to my teaching, I am certified in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, K-12 Special Education, and Educational Administration.

I am blessed to be a part of this Diamond community and look forward to meeting and working with all of you!

Snodgrass replaces Lisa Northrup, who was hired as principal at Steadley Elementary in Carthage.


No comments: