Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Globe editor writes first Sunday column

It appears new Joplin Globe Editor Carol Stark will follow the tradition of a Sunday editorial column. Mrs. Stark's first column has been posted on the Globe's website:

On Thursday, my first full day as editor of The Joplin Globe, I walked out of my office and looked across the room at the reporters, some of them just a few years older than I was when I first started down this path. Again, all I could think was "Wow, what an exciting time to be in journalism."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a very nice first column by Mrs. Stark. It will be interesting to see which local issues she tackles in the weeks to come.

How about an occasional column by the publisher? It would be nice to see his vision for the Globe.