Thursday, September 29, 2016

Greitens spokesman criticized for posts about rape, Muslims

The ghost of Todd Akin's Senatorial aspirations has struck again, as yet another Republican candidate has been tarnished by insensitive comments about rape. This time, it was not the candidate himself, but the man who has been a spokesman for GOP gubernatorial candidate Eric Greitens in one of his most prominent advertisements.

The spokesman also posted some anti-Muslim statements.

Following the Turner Report rule, any time Todd Akin and his reference to "legitimate rape" during his Senate race are invoked, I post the 2012 song I wrote and recorded about the incident, "Akin Breakin' Heart." Strangely, after other times when I have posted this video, readers have told me they would prefer that I never mention Todd Akin's name again.


No comments: