Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Changes made to Turner Report

It has been a while since I have updated The Turner Report so I made a few changes tonight.

Underneath the new Turner Report Poll, which I added last week, you can now find links to the top 10 Turner Report posts of the last 30 days. These are chosen automatically by the number of viewers who went to those posts.

I have also cleaned up the links list, removing some that have not updated for months and adding a couple that might be of interest.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Randy, we'd like to see you devote more coverage to the local media scene. You cover the Globe and GateHouse pretty well, but how about the local TV and radio stations? How is the Joplin Tri-State Business [Journal] doing? Can't recall the last time you wrote about them. Keep up the good work!

Randy said...

Thanks for the suggestions and for the kind words. I haven't done as much on the broadcast media recently and I need to do something about that. The only time I see the Tri-State Business Journal is when I am at the library. it is pretty much out of my price range, but I will see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

I have been a subscriber to the Joplin Tri-State Business Journal since they started, but will probably drop my subscription this year. It only takes about two minutes to read every issue, and I seldom find out anything that I didn't already know. The publication has had a lot of turnover in editors and publishers. Even their website doesn't really have much of interest to me.