Friday, July 10, 2015

McCaskill seeks input on federal education plan

(From Sen. Claire McCaskill)

As Congress prepares to debate new education policy, and replace the "No Child Left Behind" law with the Every Child Achieves Act, it's important that I hear directly from Missourians about the issues affecting students, educators and parents.

Since coming to the Senate, I've always said the best ideas come directly from folks at home - now as we consider this critical legislation, I want to know what you think Congress should focus on to strengthen elementary and secondary education.

Click here to take a quick (it will only take a minute) survey.

Your input will serve as a valuable tool for me as I continue to work with colleagues on both sides of the aisle to tackle the issues facing our nation's education system.

I'm here to fight for all Missourians, and I appreciate you taking the time to tell me what's important to you and your family.

Take this brief survey and let me know what issues you think Congress should focus on in the Every Child Achieves Act.

No comments: