Thursday, December 05, 2019

First signing for The Buck Starts Here: Harry S. Truman and the City of Lamar today at Lamar Library

A reminder: I will be at the Mary K. Finley Library in Lamar from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. today for the first signing for The Buck Starts Here: Harry S. Truman and the City of Lamar.

While I am in Lamar, I will also leave more copies at the Lamar Democrat office since the copies I left there last week have already sold out.

The first Joplin signing for The Buck Starts Here is scheduled for 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday, December 14 at Always Buying Books.







The book is available locally at the Lamar Democrat (or at least it will be after I leave the copies today), and Always Buying Books, Changing Hands Book Shoppe and The Book Guy in Joplin.

The book is also available online in paperback and e-book formats at Amazon.com

No comments: