Thursday, November 23, 2006

Devil's Messenger available at various sites

Latest news on the Devil's Messenger front:
My second novel, which was officially published Nov. 17, is now available for $13.95 (at most sites) from numerous internet sources, including:

Amazon.com
Barnes and Noble
Books-A-Million
I-Universe

I will have an announcement later this week about the initial local signing for the novel.

For anyone who is not comfortable using a credit card to buy anything over the internet, send a check for $17 (to cover postage and expenses) to me at 2306 E. 8th, Apt. G, Joplin, MO 64801 and I will be happy to mail an autographed copy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving, Mr. Turner!

Branson Missouri said...

Congratulations Mr. Turner. I'm looking forward to reading your novel!