Thursday, April 19, 2007

Devil's Messenger signing Saturday at Hastings


A quick reminder:

I hope to see many Turner Report readers Saturday at Hastings Books, Music and Video for the first Joplin signing for my novel Devil's Messenger.
I will be at the store from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The store also has copies of my first novel, Small Town News, available for purchase for $14.95. The cost for Devil's Messenger is $13.95.

Thanks to those of you who have written telling me you are going to be there or wishing me luck with the signing. As I have written on this blog, the Small Town News signing at Hastings in October 2005 was a fascinating experience for me. It was like my life was flashing before my eyes since I saw everyone from my high school teachers, to my former newspaper colleagues, to students, former students, teaching colleagues, and regular readers of The Turner Report. And this time, if the forecasters are right, the weather is supposed to be pleasant.

No comments: