Friday, July 22, 2016

McCaskill: Sign the pledge- I'll never vote for Donald Trump

(From Sen. Claire McCaskill)

You and I know Donald Trump is unfit to hold public office, but the whole world is still listening to his every word – especially during the convention this week. So we have to come together to condemn the outrageous comments he’s made, like using racism to “justify” attacks on a federal judge and saying women should be punished for seeking abortions. Is this 2016 or 1816?

This kind of discrimination isn’t coming from just anybody, Robert. Donald Trump is a major party’s nominee for President of the United States. Would he talk like this at international summits? Or to our troops as Commander in Chief?

I’m not interested in finding out. I’m doing everything I can to make sure Donald Trump never sets foot in the Oval Office. But I can’t stop him alone – will you stand with me against Trump?

Add your name to pledge that you’ll never vote for Donald Trump.


It’s still mind-boggling that Trump was even invited to the convention. He makes statements 10 times a day that should be disqualifying, but they only seem to gain him more points with the Republican Party.

Maybe the right wing doesn’t care how risky, reckless and wrong Trump is for America. But I most certainly do, and I know you do, too. So let’s say so, loud and clear:

Sign your name to take the pledge: I will never vote for Donald Trump.

2 comments:

Trent said...

He is more fit than Hillary Clinton. She should be sitting in a jail cell waiting for her sentence.

Anonymous said...

Remember to send the baseball player from New Jersey first.