Monday, September 11, 2006

'Small Town News" sold out at Hastings


It will be a few days before copies of my novel, Small Town News, are available at the Hastings store in Joplin.
It took a while, but the third batch of books I left there sold out sometime last week, so I will drop some more by the store today or tomorrow and they should be on the shelves late in the week or early next week.
Copies are still available at Always Buying Books and the Changing Hands Book Shop in Joplin, Pat's Books and The Carthage Press in Carthage, and Books & Java in Neosho. They also can be bought at Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble and various other Internet sources.
And for those who are sick and tired of me writing about this book, don't worry. It won't be long before I will be writing about the second novel, Devil's Messenger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know when they get in...so we can hide them around the store.