Sunday, July 12, 2015

Turner Report linked to vile, disgusting website

I want to issue an apology to my readers for a lapse in judgment on my part.

For the past several years, I considered purchasing the domain name turnerreport.com for this website, but I never did it. At first, it was because it was not available, but I soon stopped checking to see if it was available because people seem to be having no problems finding my website even with the blogspot.com address.

Recently, I discovered that someone has purchased the domain name and the address turnerreport.com now leads to the most vile, disgusting website I have ever seen. Whether this was an effort by the people who own the site to gain more traffic by using the Turner Report name or whether it was just a joke, I have no way of knowing.

Whatever, I strongly suggest that my readers avoid turnerreport.com and keep coming to the Turner Report/Inside Joplin websites for Joplin and area news.
***
Support the real Turner Report and the Inside Joplin websites with a subscription or contribution.
For those who are not comfortable using PayPal or a credit card, you can mail your contribution to 2306 E. 8th, Apt. G, Joplin, MO 64801

Payment Options
Support the Turner Report

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like you just gave the Globe more traffic.