Saturday, March 30, 2019
News on upcoming Turner book signings and this week's top Turner Report/Inside Joplin posts
I am scheduled to appear on KSN's Living Well program Tuesday sometime between 4 and 5 p.m.
I will also be signing books and speaking at the Crowder College Authors Fair Saturday, April 27. I will present a talk on Lost Angels at 10:30 a.m. and I will be signing books from 9:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
I will have more information on both events.
Lost Angels is available locally at Always Buying Books and Changing Hands Book Shoppe in Joplin, Pat's Books in Carthage and Granby Auto Supply and Hardware in Granby. They can also be purchased in either paperback or e-book format from Amazon at the links below.
The top 10 posts this week for the Turner Report, Inside Joplin and Inside Joplin Obituaries and links to each of them are listed below.
The Turner Report
1. Probable cause affidavit: Former Joplin resident, mother of two, created child pornography with infants
2. Webb City charged with DWI, preliminary blood test showed nearly three times legal limit
3. Northpark Mall owner to pay $90 million to settle class action lawsuit alleging RICO violations, gouging tenants on electricity costs
4. Federal grand jury indicts former Pineville youth minister on child pornography charge
5. Twenty-four hour operations to end at 100 Wal-Mart Supercenters
6. Probable cause; Carthage man stabbed one person 10 times, another one six, another in the chest
7. Tulsa viewers offer overwhelmingly positive responses as Tiffany Alaniz returns to work after DUI
8. Billy Long: Mueller found no collusion, but Nancy Pelosi, Democrats, media still unhinged, lying
9. $125 million lawsuit filed against the Weather Channel, estates of SW Missouri storm chasers killed in Texas crash
10, Jasper woman charged with tampering with a witness files for divorce from accused child molester husband
If you like what you are reading on the Turner Report/Inside Joplin blogs, consider making a contribution to support this alternative news operation by using the "donate" button or send your contribution to Randy Turner, 2306 E. 8th, Apt. A, Joplin, MO 64801
1. Three people stabbed in Carthage, two airlifted to Springfield with critical injuries
2. Jasper 17-year-old charged with four counts of statutory rape
3. Jasper County Sheriff's Office Arrests
4. Golden City man arrested on meth trafficking charges
5. Jasper County Dissolution of Marriage Petitions
6. Joplin Police Department Weekend Arrests
7. Joplin Police Department Arrests March 28-29
8. Carthage teachers receive recognition as outstanding beginning teachers
9. Joplin Police Department Arrests March 26-27
10. Joplin Police Department Arrests March 27-28
Inside Joplin Obituaries
1. Rita Ponder
2. John Cheetham
3. Fred Clark
4. Brian Jarosz
5. Steve Grider
6. Billie Bennett
7. C. Rea
8, Andy Melton
9. Colleen Crabb
10, Carlene Blades