Saturday, March 23, 2019

The connection between Nancy Pelosi and the Joplin Honkeys and this week's top Turner Report/Inside Joplin posts

Nancy Pelosi and the notorious Joplin Honkeys gang will never get any closer than they are in this post, which reveals that they are the subjects of the two most-visited posts on the Turner Report over the last seven days.

I will admit I wrote the headline to test a recent trend. In the past few weeks, I have posted two columns in which Eighth District Congressman Jason Smith criticizes Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and for some reason, both of those posts received heavy traffic.

Is Jason Smith or Nancy Pelosi driving the traffic? The names of both appeared in the headlines on the two posts. So this time, I am running a Nancy Pelosi headline with no Jason Smith to see what happens.







On the other hand, if this post receives heavier traffic, it is because of Nancy Pelosi or the Joplin Honkeys.

It appears I will have to run more tests.

Reader upset about Joplin Honkeys coverage

Nearly every time I post an article about the arrest, conviction or sentencing of one of the Joplin Honkeys, I receive at least one, often more, profane comments, none of which I can run on my blog- until now.

The comment, which appears to come from a Honkey friend, unfortunately violates some of my rules, as well as rules of capitalization, punctuation, sentence structure and coherence, but never let it be said that I won't run a comment defending the Joplin Honkies, so here goes:

you s------ c--- then we all get me sick to my f-----g stomach it just you make me f-----g sick to my stomach the only reason why you kept f-----g with him and f-----g with him is because he had a record yet stars behind him if you know you can't look away that he's a really a good dude. He's an awesome guy and so is Randy and all that but you motherf-----s all you had to do is f--k with one f-----g person and that's it you can't do anything else you can't get a rapist you can't get a child molesting you can't do s--t b---h and you can't do nothing without somebody snitching for you I can't stand youyou sucki I'm sorry you got that time Donnie I hope you get out real soon take care of yourself bro on

I have a feeling I am not the Randy this person is referring to in the comment. I would also say it is out of bounds to bring mothers into this, for whatever purpose.

And now for this week's top 10 Turner Report, Inside Joplin and Inside Joplin Obituaries posts and links.







The Turner Report

1, Jason Smith; Nancy Pelosi has turned Congress into a place where the sun doesn't shine

2. Joplin Honkey sentenced to 30 years without parole on meth conspiracy charge

3. Flags to be flown at half-staff Thursday for Missouri soldier killed in Kuwait

4. Longtime Joplin High School, North Middle School teacher passes away

5. Joplin woman headed to prison after violating probation on disaster fraud charge

6. Joplin man at large after allegedly beating woman, sodomizing her with broom handle

7. Bond reduction hearing set for Carthage man on two statutory sodomy charges

8. Carthage R-9 Board accepts eight resignations (including three head coaches), one retirement, hires 12 teachers

9. Online petition claims Joplin Globe is trashing our neighborhoods

10. Keenan Cortez appointed to Joplin City Council, effort to put Seibert back on council falls one vote short

Inside Joplin

1. Jasper County Sheriff's Office Arrests

2. Jasper County Dissolution of Marriage Petitions

3. Westbound I-44 on ramp from Main Street in Joplin closed until August

4. U. S. Bankruptcy Court Petitions- Joplin

5. Joplin Police Department Arrests March 19-21

6. Joplin Police Department Arrests March 21-22

7. Newton County Dissolution of Marriage Petitions

8. Sarcoxie man airlifted to Joplin Mercy after crash on I-44

9. Webb City man injured in crash near Asbury

10. Jasper Police: Take care of your swimming pools and trampolines or you will receive citations

Inside Joplin Obituaries

1. Glenda Smith

2. Rebekah Peters

3. Suzanne Daniel

4. Bryan Demery

5. Bill Bailey

6. Susie Pope

7. Norma Sparks

8. Kathy Teaford

9. George Woods

10. John Huegel

No comments: