Saturday, June 08, 2019

Kim Frencken: My upcoming digital adventure

What does your summer look like? Numerous plans. Vacations. Family Time. Classroom prep and planning. Or all of the above?

Summers usually end up being hectic since we plan so much in such a short time. But they are also a good opportunity to relax and recharge. I hope that you enjoy every minute of your break and have some special time with your family.

I'll be taking the rest of June and the month of July off from blogging in order to learn more about digital resources for the classroom.








 As you know, I don't like excessive use of technology in the classroom or using a computer just to be using a computer. I believe there should be a purpose. With that in mind... I'll be looking at various ways that technology can be used in the classroom.

I also want to introduce a new category in my TpT store (it will be technology related). Make more Boom Cards (this is technology that I love!). Finish several unfinished nonfiction and fiction resources. And... who am I kidding (no one)? I'll also be taking some much needed recharge time and amping up for the 2019-2020 school year.

Have a great summer! See you in August!

(For more of Kim Frencken's writing and information about her educational products, check out her blog, Chocolate For the Teacher.)

No comments: