Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More copies of Newspaper Days available at Hastings in Joplin, online


I received a call Monday from the book manager at Hastings in Joplin, telling me that once again all of the copies of my new book, Newspaper Days, had sold, and he asked me to drop by more, which I did last night.

More retail outlets will be added over the next few weeks, and it appears that I will need to schedule another Joplin signing in the near future.

For those who are unable to get to Joplin, Newspaper Days is available at Amazon.com (you can find a link on the right hand side of this page), Barnes and Noble, Books-A-Million and numerous other internet sites, or a copy can be ordered by sending $22 to cover the book and shipping costs to Randy Turner, 2306 E. 8th, Apt. G, Joplin, MO 64801.

Thanks again for the warm reception the book has received.

No comments: