Sunday, December 09, 2018

Still time to order Turner paperback books from Amazon as holiday gifts, six on sale for $9.99

I suppose it has been easy for people to tell I am promoting my books this morning.

Though these are not the signed copies I have been advertising (those are still available at this link), anyone needing a Christmas gift, can order my books through Amazon.com

Six of them- Let Teachers Teach, Classroom Confidential, Sports Talk Memories, No Child Left Alive, Devil's Messenger and Scars from the Tornado: One Year at Joplin East Middle School, are available for $9.99 from Amazon at the links below.


Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud: Greed, Corruption and the Joplin Tornado is available for $19.99, while 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado, is available for $19.99 and Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado and my latest book, Newton County Memories, are available for $14.99.


No comments: