Sunday, January 21, 2018

Greitens: I'm staying, I'm staying- the sex was consensual

Eric Greitens made it clear that he plans on staying in the governor's mansion.

In his first interview since St. Louis station KMOV released a report alleging that he had an extramarital affair and blackmailed the woman to keep her revealing their relationship, Greitens again acknowledged the relationship and denied the blackmail.

He also insisted that he was not going anywhere, despite calls for him to resign.

"I'm staying, I'm staying," he said.

"The mistake that I made was that I was engaged in a consensual relationship with a woman who was not my wife."

The video is from KMBC in Kansas City.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The lying scum got caught and says "The mistake that I made was that I was engaged in a consensual relationship with a woman who was not my wife." No, idiot the mistake was electing you as governor of Missouri. And now this jackass wants to do to Missouri what Sham Brownturd did to Kansas. We have become the new experiment. Hold onto your boots folks. Gonna be a messy ride. (Unless you are rich and can pay this fool to give you what you want.)