Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Joplin City Council to appoint replacement for Bard during special session

The Joplin City Council will appoint a replacement for Josh Bard during a special meeting 6 p.m. Wednesday at City Hall.

Bard resigned after being told that he could not serve due to a previous drug conviction.

The meeting agenda is printed below:

SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 6:00 pm
Council Chambers 602 S. Main Street Joplin

1. Call to Order

2. Invocation

3. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States of America

4. Reading of the Special Call

5. Roll Call

6. Election of candidate to fill council seat vacancy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of their friends who will vote the way they want them to .

Anonymous said...

A note to the Joplin City Council - Please do not select - 3 time loser - Harvey Hutchinson.

Based on Harvey's posts on this blog - he lacks "critical thinking" ability.

Hugh Janus phone 6060 842 said...



I agree with Harvey on most every issue.

Harvey even agrees with me!

Harvey Hutchinson said...

Thank you Hugh,
And I appreciate you having the courage to identify yourself; as I am a stickler on myself. Apparently that philosophy gets me in trouble,

Harvey HUTCHINSON 303-522-6622 voice&text

Harvey Hutchinson said...

Thank you Hugh,
And I appreciate you having the courage to identify yourself; as I am a stickler on myself. Apparently that philosophy gets me in trouble,

Harvey HUTCHINSON 303-522-6622 voice&text

Motivated Millennial said...

Totally agree with the first anon. Glad to see Harvey take another dive tonight. Joplin ill needs Trump's disgusting brand of "conservatism". Cling to it while you can Harvey. I'm voting in every local election from this year forward. And maybe double check the name of the person you're thanking above you.

Anonymous said...

Harvey....repeat "Hugh' s" name several times quickly.