Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Turner books available in "Old $9.99 Special" for month of May

My Facebook friends know that whenever the St. Louis Cardinals make a double play, I post "The old $99.99," which comes from the amount a home equity business used to pay every time a double play was made. (it's now $100, but I like the sound of $99.99 better.)

For the rest of the month I am having 'An Old $9.99 cent sale on most of my online paperbacks. Starting now and until the end of the month, six of my books are on sale for $9.99- Let Teachers Teach, Devil's Messenger, No Child Left Alive, Sports Talk Memories, Scars from the Tornado and Classroom Confidential.

Spirit of Hope: The Year After the Joplin Tornado has been reduced from $19.99 to $14.99 and Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud from $24.99 to $19.99. I couldn't go any lower on those two books because of Amazon regulations since they are thicker books.

5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado remains priced at $19.99.

Anyone buying any of the paperbacks mentioned above, except for 5:41 can also get an e-book copy for 99 cents.

(I should note that I have no control over the price of three of my first four books- Small Town News, The Turner Report and Newspaper Days.)

At some point today, prices on a number of my e-books will be reduced from $9.99 to $4.99- Let Teachers Teach, Spirit of Hope, No Child Left Alive, Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud, Classroom Confidential, Devil's Messenger, Sports Talk Memories and Scars from the Tornado.

My paperbacks are also on sale this month at Always Buying Books and Changing Hands Book Shoppe in Joplin and Pat's Books in Joplin.

(Note: As I publish this, the ads are showing higher prices for three of the books, but I clicked through and the Amazon page for each book has the correct price.)

No comments: