Thursday, February 28, 2019

Lost Angels, Newton County Memories available during no-birthday no sale

Being one of those fortunate people whose birthday only occurs once every four years enables me to do things somewhat differently.

The same holds true with promoting and selling my books.

I celebrated my no-birthday Thursday (next year, I will turn 16) and now I am announcing my no-sale for my two most recent books, Lost Angels: The Murders of Rowan Ford and Doug Ringler and Newton County Memories.

I am not reducing the price on either book, but I hope after reading them you will still think you paid a bargain price for them.

Signed copies of the books are available locally at Granby Auto Supply and Hardware in Granby, Pat's Books in Carthage and Always Buying Books and Changing Hands Book Shoppe in Joplin.

The books can also be purchased from Amazon in paperback and e-book formats at the links below.






If you buy the paperback versions online, just bring them by to one of my local book signings, including April 6 at Always Buying Books and April 27 at Crowder College in Neosho and I will be happy to sign them for you.

Make this an even happier no-birthday for me by taking part in my no sale. If you like the books, please spread the word.


No comments: