Monday, February 18, 2019

Three-year-old Joplin murder victim's donated organ enables another three-year-old to live

The Justice for Jonathan Munoz-Bilbrey Facebook page passed along a post from the murdered three-year-old's mother, Natasha Bilbrey, that one of the child's donated organs has enabled another three-year-old to live.
This morning I received a letter in the mail from mid-transplant where my son has donated 4 of his organs. This is one of the transplanted people my son donatedto. He is now 3 years old and super happy and healthy. I cried because of the happiness this family gets to have because they're little boy got the chance to live because of my little baby boy. I appreciate them reaching out to me because this is part of my healing process. And thank you to mid-transplant!







Jonathan Munoz-Bilbrey died November 12, 2017, due to abuse he received from his mother's live-in boyfriend Leonard Valdez at their home at 1502 S. Michigan.

Valdez, 22, pleaded guilty to second degree murder January 17 and was sentenced to 22 years in prison.

No comments: