Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Blasting News article: Former Equifax CEO golden parachute worth millions

In my latest article for the Blasting News website, I examine just how much money former Equifax CEO Richard Smith stands to make after "retiring" from his job.

The article also looks at how much Smith made last year and the fringe benefits he received as part of his pay package.

One in particular stood out to me as I was going through the Securities and Exchange Commission documents- During the same time the personal information of millions of us was hacked into in one of the biggest security breaches in our nation's history, Richard Smith had his home security system paid for by Equifax.

It angered me to read the documents. Check it out and let me know what you think. You can find it at this link.

No comments: