Thursday, September 28, 2017

Federal grand jury indicts Rogers man for dealing meth at Judy's Cafe in Jasper

A federal grand jury indictment, charging Philip Allen Northcutt, 58, Rogers, Arkansas, with possessing and dealing methamphetamine was unsealed today in U. S. District Court for the Western District of Missouri.

Northcutt was nailed October 22, 2016, in the parking lot at Judy's Cafe in Jasper during a sting operation conducted by the Jasper Police Department, the Barton County Sheriff's Office, and the Ozarks Drug Enforcement Team.

The law enforcement officials confiscated nearly five pounds of crystal meth during the arrest.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

meth...in Jasper....shocking!

Harvey Hutchinson said...

Good job, and kudos to all the agencies working together

Harvey Hutchinson 303-522-6622 voice&text

Unknown said...

This is my uncle I'm so sorry that he did this in your guys town we are so ashamed of what he did I'm glad he got to cut me off back to him in years but we are glad we found out that he's been on the run this whole time from the law and he got caught And he got picked up by the US marshals but I would like to know where he is what department what prison or what jail he's at if you can let me know I would appreciate it because my mom would like to know I'm gonna put my email in here so can you please email me if you know anything about it thank you
Dlpdlm@yahoo.com