Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Turner book signing scheduled at Pat's Books in Carthage

My next book signing will be held 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, September 30, at Pat's Books, 1250 S. Garrison, Carthage.

The signing will be my first in Carthage since a multi-author signing in December 2015 at the Carthage Public Library.

Copies of my new books, Sports Talk Memories, which includes many sports stories from my days as reporter and later managing editor at the Carthage Press, and Classroom Confidential, a collection of essays and stories about education.

Copies of my older books will be available as will the new Turner Report t-shirts.

As with my signing last Saturday at Always Buying Books, anyone who buys two books from among the ones listed above or Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud, Scars from the Tornado, No Child Left Alive, 5:41: Stories from the Joplin Tornado, Let Teachers Teach, Spirit of Hope, and Devil's Messenger, or two t-shirts or one shirt and one of those books, will receive a free copy of one of my early books, Small Town News, The Turner Report, or Newspaper Days.

See you there.

***
For those who can't make the signing, all of my books are available at Amazon.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your success.